My training style is scientific, methodical and intelligent. My preferred workout style uses free weights to comprehensively and creatively work the entire body. I also have expertise in meal timing and optimizing body composition.
I want to help my clients like I helped myself. I wasn’t blessed with speed, strength or athletic ability. I was also overweight when I was young. Through research and hard work, I overcame these barriers. I excelled in sports and went on to compete in Powerlifiting and Men’s Physique competitions. Not only did I amass a significant amount of knowledge, but I developed a passion for strength and conditioning. My goal is to help my clients achieve the successes I’ve achieved.
I work with clients of all ages and ability levels, from professional athletes to those recovering from cancer, post-stroke and those with joint replacements.
Education and Certifications:
- BS in Exercise Physiology from West Virginia School of Medicine, minor in Human Nutrition and Foods
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2004
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor, including high intensity Advanced UXF (Ultimate Fitness Experience) Circuit and Silver Sneakers for active older adults.
- Worked as personal trainer in NJ since 2007
- Interned as Strength Coach for West Virginia Mountaineers football team
- Worked as Strength Coach/designed training programs for Parsippany Hills High School’s Vikings football team
- Placed 5th out of 115 for Men’s Physique in the 2013 Gold’s Classic, qualifying to compete for pro card
- Won 2007 West Virginia US Powerlifting Federation (USPF) collegiate championship in 181lb class with total of 1485lbs
- Excelled as standout high school football player, lettered in baseball, basketball and wrestling