I created Origin Health & Fitness to provide elite, top-flight training and conditioning services to our clients. My mission is to engage people who have a passion for and are committed to high performance, vibrant health, athleticism, beauty and self mastery.
I believe not only in motivating, but in educating clients, and each personalized program is based upon proven practices I have studied and tested throughout my 25 years as a fitness professional. I have worked with clients of all ages, from 10 to 93, and of all skill levels, from novices to Division 1 and professional athletes.
I specialize in sports specific and post-rehabilitation training with a focus on soft and connective tissue injuries of the spine, hip, shoulder, elbow, and knee. I adapt my training systems to meet both long and short-term goals, and I am honored to say that some of my clients have been training with me for over 15 years. As the founder of Origin Health & Fitness, I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to share my passion for health and fitness, and I hope to ignite that same passion in others.
My background includes:
- Engineering and Biomechanics at the New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Post rehabilitation work at JFK-Robert Wood Johnson Rehabilitation Institute with focus on spine, hip, knee, shoulder and elbow conditions; adult and senior fitness; adaptive exercise for special populations including clients with spinal cord injury, stroke, amputations, diabetes and cardiac issues.
- Personal Training Certification – American College of Sports Medicine
- Training in Submaximal Testing and Evaluation – American College of Sports Medicine
- Officer Candidate School – United States Marine Corps
- Training in Combatives/Martial Arts – Kali/Arnis/Eskrima, Muay-Thai, Boxing, MMA; Tai-Chi – Yang Style
- Wilderness Survival and Tracking Training – Tom Brown’s Tracker School
- Sports Including:
- Power and Olympic Lifting